Cookies love is never ending, whether it is some good occasion like Xmas, Easter, any celebration or just a simple evening tea or coffee time. These small bites have the power to alter moods and add a bit of crunch in the daily tough routine. Kids, adults, old age people, all love to eat cookies. The make perfect gifts for any occasions specially the Xmas Hampers are loaded with delicious cookies. You can also present it to your loved ones on any number of occasions.
The exciting site of the picture is that you can makes delicious cookies, more appealing in look and taste that you might have seen on some bakers. Just give a try and you will be surprises by the results.
Dark chocolate peanut butter cookies:
For the peanut butter fans I have something really amazing to share. Its peanut butter cookies with an amazing taste of Choco surprise. These amazing bites of heaven will make your taste buds crazy and make your tea time a fun time.
What you will need:
- 150 grams of peanut butter
- 150 grams of unsalted butter
- 300 grams dark chocolate finally chopped
- 1 cup Caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cup plane flour
- ¾ tea spoon of bicarbonate soda
- 2 table spoons cocoa powder
- 3 table spoons of roasted peanuts
- Beat the egg until light and fluffy. Put a side
How to do it:
- In a glass bowl put the butter and the dark chocolate and place the bowl on hot water bowl place on the flame and stir it so that butter and chocolates melts but don’t let the mixture to boil.
- Now take half of this mixture and mix the peanut butter, sugar and beaten egg in it and mix well. Then add flour, peanuts bicarbonate soda and cocoa powder. And slowly add butter mixture to make dough. If at any point you feel that adding more butter mixture will thin the dough then stop adding more. Make soft dough.
- Now make small balls of the dough, and press them slightly to give the shape of a cookie, you can also give star, heart or any other shape you like. Place on the greasy baking tray and put those 3-4 inch apart from each other.
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for 15 minutes. Don’t over bake the cookies.
- Place it on a wire rack to let it cool and then enjoy the marvelous peanut cookies crunch.