Gift baskets are creative and personalized gift ideas which free you from the burden of selecting a single gift item and include the pleasure of gifting many items, according to your taste and budget.
Though, there are many items that go into a gift basket, this does not mean that it is going to be expensive. In fact, by using your creativity and imagination in designing gift baskets, you can have great inexpensive presents for your loved ones.
Here are a few inexpensive ideas for gift baskets:
- Cool gift basket: A basket based on the Ice Cream theme. Include ice cream bowls, spoons, sprinkles, ice cream scoops, napkins, ice cream sauces, ice cream cook book and an ice cream maker.
- De- stressor gift for new moms: Gourmet tea, ceramic mug, fragrant votive candle, crystal votive holder, shower gel, back scrubber, parenting magazines, nail polish and perfume.
- Christmas present: Bottles of flavoured pancake syrups and a bag or box of pancake syrup all placed in basket lined with a new dish towel.
- Wedding gift: Big metal box lined with dish towels of complementing colours, set of measuring spoons, muffin pan, spatula, a whisk and boxes of muffin mixes.
- Gift basket for teacher: Cute note pads and stickers, bulletin board borders, glue sticks, bottles of glue, pencils and erasers.
- Basket of bread: Big bread loaf, several short homemade breads like zucchini or banana nut bread, bottles of homemade jams and preserves, some honey butter, tea bags and gourmet coffee .
- Breakfast basket: Maple syrup, pack of smoked bacon, sausage or ham, bag of biscuit/ pan cake mix, tea, coffee, fruit juices, preserves or jam and a jar of honey.
- Going to college or graduation gift basket: A bag for quarters change filled with quarters, laundry bag, laundry soap, dryer sheets, and spot remover all presented in a laundry bag.
- Gift basket for pampering: Bubble bath, candles, body spray, cute bath soaps, decaf coffee and tea bags, chocolates, cocoa butter cream or Vitamin E and a bath sponge or loofah to totally pamper yourself.
- Baby shower gift basket for baby: Pacifiers, lotions, baby powder, baby soap, baby oil, box of diapers, diaper pins, baby brush, baby wipes, bottles, stuffed toys all presented in a basket lined with baby blanket.
- Dinner and a movies basket: Jar of sauce, box of pasta, jar of cheese, shaker of Italian seasoning, a wooden or pasta spoon, candles for a romantic dinner, gourmet cookies and a gift card for the local movie rental shop.
- Wine and cheese gift basket: Wine glasses, bottle of wine, cubed cheese, a packet of crackers, cheese ball or pepperoni and candles.
- Young girl’s gift basket: Nail polish, fancy purse, perfume, hair clips, nail file, make up set, glitter, mirror, ear rings, fancy pens, stickers, note paper, etc.
- Cold weather gift basket for couple: Spoons, hot cocoa mix, light but warm blanket.
- Daily use gift basket: Fruit juice, dried fruits, coffee, soap, candy, mints, shaving cream, socks, laundry soap, cans of favourite soups, homemade muffins and cakes.
These are some ideas for inexpensive gift baskets. One can use hampers delivery by reliable couriers to send a hamper to a loved one, far away. Hampers are high on quality and low on price.