The desserts are the heart of all kind of events, whether they are a dinner party or enjoying something on lunch. They make a great yummy to tummy shake at any time of the day. now it is the Christmas time. There would be many guests come to your home. Making coffee again and again and making up the table every time would be a tiring task. But there is no other option left with us. We have to give special treatment to our loved ones when they come our home, we can’t imaging not to be hostile for a friend who will bring a luxury Christmas hamper for us just because we feels tired. So here I have an easy and delicious solution to the problem. Likewise us our guests would also be fed up of the cup of coffee every time with a Christmas cake and cookies. Here I will share with you an amazing strawberry soufflé recipe. Just make it and put them in beautiful mugs for individual servings. And you don’t have to do much hassle when the guest will come and believe me you will get classic appreciation form the guest on this soothing strawberry soufflé delight.
What you will need:
- One can of condense milk 8 Oz (chilled)
- One small pack of plane cream 8 Oz (chilled)
- One cup of Yoghurt (chilled)
- One small pack of strawberry jelly
- 1 table spoon of gelatin powder
- 200 grams fresh strawberry
Ingredients for Decoration
- 2 egg whites
- 4 table spoon of caster sugar
How to do that:
- Take a large bowl and mix the cream, condense milk and yoghurt and beat on medium speed for 5-8 minutes.
- Prepare the jelly and put a side. Don’t let the jelly to set completely, when the jelly starts to set keep on mixing it with spoon. So that bits don’t form an them mix it with the cream mixture and beat for one minute
- Mix the gelatin in ¼ cup of cold water and then heat it a bit by placing it on boiling water. And then add the gelatin to the soufflé bowl.
- Finally add the small chunks of strawberry to the mixture
- Pour the mixture in small glass serving cups and put to the refrigerator
- It will need 8-9 hours to get completely set.
Wisk the egg white with sugar for 5-8 minutes or until the soft and fluffy cream is formed. Put the cream in the decoration cream pouring instruments and decorate the serving cups with cream and fresh strawberry slices.