Having good skin is the dream of everyone specially women. Form But there are many factory that effect the skin like genetics, skin care, exercise etc. no doubt that genetics plays a vital role in developing anyone good skin tone and giving the skin it basic form but is it possible that two sister having some genes and skin type and one that a lot of care for her skin and the other sister don’t bother of moisturize, apply sun blood and never protect her skin form pollution. Obviously there would be a huge difference in the skins. Thus for healthy glowing skin, skin care is the best option left. Always buy products from a reputable company and it you want to send gift to a girl then sending a beauty gift basket Uk is really an ideal gift to surprise loved ones. There are many steps to make healthy skin that are as follows.
The main way to protect from sun burn is
• By using good sunscreen having at least SPF 35 and re apply sun screen every two hours as its protection lowers with time.
• By taking protection in shades whenever possible.
• By using fully covered cloths especially between 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in summers. One should give priority to full sleeves shirts and full pants and wear wide hats.
No two skins can be same on with care and one with not. Skin care is the best option to avoid skin problems. Here are the steps for healthy skin care
• Do daily cleansing with a good milk cleanser
• Always apply toner if you are doing cleansing to remove make up.
• Never use to much soap. Give priority to mild soap with less chemicals and the herbal ones.
• Never use hot water for wash. Always go for cool to warm water.
• Use a good moisturizer and apply with gentle strokes of message to help blood circulation.
• Use cosmetics form a reputable company and always go for mineral based make up products
• Give vitamin E a priority when selecting a moisturizing cream
• Apply night creams after the age of 30 daily. At night skin pours are open and thus it facilitate in easy absorption of cream to the skin.
Drinking 8-12 glasses of water is the key for a glowing skin. And add on extra glass with a high level of activity or sweating. Water plumps up your skin cells and makes your skin look fresh and bright. When you’re dehydrated, your skin starts to dry out. It also triggers many skin problems. So stay hydrated and looks good.
Eat a healthy diet:
Whatever you eat your face would reflect it. Try to focus more on fruits and vegetables. Never go towards fried, oily and junk food to much. Establish a balanced eatin habit and incorporate a lots of green vegetable and leaves in your diet.
Avoid fizzy drinks:
The too much frizz and carbohydrates in the soda drinks hinders the skin cells to transport nutrition to the outer layer of skin thus resulting in a dull complexion.
Uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. To encourage healthy skin — and a healthy state of mind — take steps to manage your stress. Set reasonable limits, scale back your to-do list and make time to do the things you enjoy. The results might be more dramatic than you expect.