We have given you tons of ideas on different, reasonable and creative gifts to place in a hamper, but apart from making quirky gifts, you can also create some artistic and affordable hamper containers. Read on to know more…
- Shoes: - Yes, if you have some nice Ugg boots that you do not want or are new and you want to gift it, then you can use it as a gift hamper container. Make sure you place dry gifts inside this which are packed in a plastic bottle or packet. This could be a really creative way to surprise someone.
- Cork containers: – If you have collected some medium sized liquor bottle corks then you can utilize them. Make a hole in the between with a knife and put in some cute earrings in there. You can also attach a magnet behind so that they can be used as fridge magnets. Paint them well so they look decorative.
- Strainer containers: - If you are sending a fruit basket across or some delicacy then a strainer is very useful. The opposite person receiving the gift can make use of the strainer too, and it will be just another extra gift. You can also use some craft paper or ribbons to highlight the outsides of the strainer.
- Toy trucks: - If you have a dump truck then you are in luck! You can use this to place a lot of jars and smaller containers. This can be the final hamper basket. This unique idea will surprise the other person and bring a huge smile on their face, we guarantee! Make sure you only use this idea if you are taking the hamper along to gift it and not sending post otherwise you will have to double pack to ship it.
- Birdcage: - Who needs a basket when you have a birdcage just kept like that at home. Polish it few days before and wash it off well if it has been kept in your store room or garage for ages. If your gift has a vintage theme, then you can keep it a little off coloured without polishing. Put in all your gifts inside this cage and use tons of ribbons to decorate. This surely is an amazing and quirky idea.
- Paint cans: - Have empty paint cans lying around? If yes, then use them! Use colourful paints to decorate them and add in some glitter. Wash them well before using it. Once they are clean, you can put in several packed gifts like nail polishes, lipsticks, make-up sets, message cards, etc.
- Book container:- If you have an old empty book or a fancy hard cover book then cut out the pages in a rectangle shape and use this as a container. You cannot place food items in there but can place some liquor bottles, make-up items, accessories, etc.
We hope these few unique ideas are helpful to youand can even send some of such hampers by post to your loved ones. You can find many other things around the house to use as hamper container and baskets.